crispy oat heart cereal
Original Swedish Formula
- lowers cholesterol with 10% after only 8 weeks
- reduces the blood sugar rise after every meal
- proven effect
- natural and without side effects
- better bowel function
- a tasty & healthy breakfast with only 73 kcal, 25% fibre and 20% protein
This is how thousands of Brits across the country are lowering their cholesterol naturally and without side effects - give it a try!
A daily portion of Betavivo crispy oat heart cereal is scientifically proven to lower cholesterol. The unique process and patented formula of Betavivo gives a high concentration of cholesterol-lowering beta-glucan. In order to have the same effect on cholesterol, you would have to eat at least three big bowls of porridge. The beta-glucan in Betavivo also contributes to reducing the rise in blood sugar after the meal.
Now also available as value pack. Same product, new design.
60% Oat bran (contains gluten), oatmeal, fructose
Who should use Betavivo?
- Those who need to lower their blood cholesterol.
- Those with impaired glucose tolerance – often those with metabolic syndrome, pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes.
- Anyone who wishes to maintain normal blood cholesterol levels and a healthy heart.
Betavivo comes in 2 sizes, the smaller box contains 15 sachets of Betavivo already portioned into 23g servings. The larger box contains 28 servings of Oat Hearts and you measure out the required 23g with the scoop enclosed in the box.
They have a crispy texture and a mild oat flavour ideally suited with yoghurt and fruit as a great breakfast.
One portion of Betavivo (23 g) gives 3 g of beta-glucan from oats, which is the daily amount required to reduce cholesterol.